Project VIPSKILLS – Virtual And Intensive Course Developing Practical Skills Of Future Engineers Erasmus+ 2016-1-PL01-KA203-026152 gathered teachers, scientists and students from Bialystok University of Technology (Poland), the University of Cordoba (Spain) and Vilnius College of Technologies and Design (Lithuania) as well as engineers from PZiTB (Poland) and cooperating companies.
It responds to an increasing need for:
- changes in the higher education system due to developments in the construction and energy sectors,
- availability of ICT technologies in the design process,
- higher mobility of students’ and staff,
- meeting expectations of employers in the international labour market.
– a syllabus of Summer School,
– materials, e-labs and e-modules for students and teachers in area of HVAC systems and RE sources,
All Intellectual Outputs are free available at the project webpage: www.vipskills.pb.edu.pl
For more information, regarding our products or participation in the summer school, please contact VIPSKILLS coordinator D.A.Krawczyk: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com