Information clause for participants of ISMO2021
Administrator information – in accordance with art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
- The Administrator of your personal data is the Białystok University of Technology, located at Wiejska 45A street, 15-351 Białystok, phone: +48 85 746 90 00, pb.edu.pl (hereinafter the University).
- The administrator, in accordance with art. 37 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, appointed the Data Protection Inspector, with whom you can contact in matters related to the processing of personal data by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to register the participation and organization of the X International Scientific Conference Environmental Engineering Through a Young Eye Innovations -Sustainability – Modernity – Openness pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. e GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities authorized under the law.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the proper organization of the conference.
- You have the right to access your data, and subject to the provisions of the law, you have the right to:
- rectification of data,
- deletion of data,
- restriction of data processing,
- object to the processing of personal data.
- When you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the generally applicable provisions in this respect, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Poland, it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and participation in the conference. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to participate in the above-mentioned conference.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making or profiling as referred to in art. 22 of the Regulation.